AduLT ArT SchooL
Important Things To Know
Class Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
When applicable (see class descriptions), Model Fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
When applicable (see class descriptions), Materials Fees must be paid in full to the instructor at the time of the first class.
Class Fee REFUNDS will only be issued for cancellations received by emailing Dani Belvin > at least one week prior to the start date of the class.
- From Life: Weekly Open Drawing Sessions with Model
– Moderator: Aja Longi
Tuesdays, 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- ArtFix: Independent Study & Weekly Practice for Artists with Lea Anderson & Ivan Boyd
Thursdays, January 18-April 5,
- Drawing MORE Faces for Beginners with Natalie Voelker
Wednesdays, February 21 – April 11, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Abstract Painting with Michael Ottersen
Mondays, February 26- April 16, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Make Your Mark with Earl McBride
Mondays, April 23 – May 21, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Contemporary Figure Painting in Oils with Michelle Chrisman
Saturday & Sunday, April 14 & 15, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Ekphrastic Poetry with Chelsea Bunn
Saturday & Sunday, March 24 & 25, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Introduction to Mosaic Art with Jill Gatwood
Saturday & Sunday, April 7 & 8 / 10:00am – 4:00pm, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Biomorphia IV with Lea Anderson
Saturday & Sunday, April 21 & 22, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Telling Your Story (Zine-making) with Harley Kirschner
Saturday & Sunday, May 4 & 5, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Plein Air Landscape with Michelle Chrisman
Saturday & Sunday, May 26 & 27, 9:00am – 5:00pm