Sign up to receive any or all of our email newsletters, exhibition postcards and periodic mailings. We look forward to sharing with you!
Harwood Art Center members are the core of our community and provide crucial support for our work. As a nonprofit organization, we are endlessly appreciative of your support and contributions.
- Student / Teacher / Senior- $30
- Adult/Individual – $50
- Family – $75
- Supporter – $150
- Advocate – $300
Memberships are processed in batches three times a year: in April, August, and December.
Your membership card and coupons will be mailed at the nearest interval to when you signed up. Memberships are valid for a full year from when you receive your membership card.
All Members Receive:
- Invitations to events throughout the year, such as the Member Preview to our popular 12×12 Exhibition & Fundraiser each December.
- Informative e-newsletters
Additionally, thanks to the generosity of some of our favorite local businesses, you can show your valid membership card and:
Receive a 10% discount at:
- Artisan (Albuquerque location only)
- Camera and Darkroom (on paper & darkroom supplies)
- Humble Coffee (Downtown location: 505 Central Ave. NW, Suite C)
Receive a 15% discount at:
- Mama’s Minerals Inc (excluding books, equipment & consignment)
Redeem your coupons at:
- Bookworks (10% off the book of your choice!)
- Guild Cinema (buy one ticket, get one free!)
- Tractor Brewing Company (Wells Park, Nob Hill, Four Hills, or West Side)
“Supporters” also receive:
- $15 coupon for Harwood Store + 12×12 Annual Catalog
“Advocates” also receive:
- $25 coupon for Harwood Store + Full Annual Catalog Run